AK Rifles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My AK has the Tapco furniture and my forward grip is pretty loose fitting. It doesn't affect the functioning, But it bugs me. I was doing a search and wondering how I could overcome the problem without spending a bunch of money on a new set of wood furniture. I like the butt stock and pistol grip that I have, I just need a tighter fitting forward grip with a rail that will mount my vertical grip. The K-Var offering has my attention right now. What would be other options? --Thanks!

· Registered
121 Posts
NONE as far as I am concerned. I dont think a quad rail and vert grip system on an AK is worth a fiddlers F*&K. However with that said, if I HAD to choose a quad system it would be the Krebs QUAD PICATINNY RAIL FORE-END with the Krebs FORE-END GRIP ADAPTER. It is streamlined enough and not nearly as god awful chunky as a SureFire M83 and gets the vert grip (if you have to have one :roll: ) out of the way of reloads in a satisfactory manor.
The only "rail" that I believe should ever grace an AK is a Ultimak M1-B and variants. You get the rail real estate you need for lights and optics (under $100) without trying to turn the weapon into something its not...............an AR!!!! IMHO

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.