AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be attending my first build party and would like to know the correct barrels from K-VAR to buy or another place to get a comblock barrel

·
Registered
251 Posts
They list the caliber next to all the barrels. Just double check to make sure you dont order a Milled barrel for an AKM.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They list the caliber next to all the barrels. Just double check to make sure you dont order a Milled barrel for an AKM.
that is why I am asking they ones I am looking at do not say milled but the one I looked at I researched it and people are using it for replacing milled barrels so now I have no idea which barrels are for milled and which are not

·
Registered
251 Posts
Click on the details and they explain what they go with, for example:

AK-601
(Dont get this unless you read through the forums or ask someone like AKBLUE exactly what you need to make it work)

"Steyr technology forged chrome lined barrel, Bulgarian ~ for SLR-95 7.62 cal. Will work with a stamped receiver, needs a 23mm trunnion."

At a quick glance I dont think they have any standard barrels that will help you right now. Might want to put a WTB add for a Romanian barrel or just get a US made one.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I still wish I had got one last time they where on sale, maybe I will get lucky and they will bring the barrel sale around again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts