AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am shifting my builds to 5.45 rifles, which 5.45 Go/ No Go gauges do you guys recommend?

thanks,
RSM

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Manson Reamers makes a nice set, and they ship quickly.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Dawg180 said:
Manson Reamers makes a nice set, and they ship quickly.
+1. Been discussed to death here.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info Dawg180.

(Some of us haven't been around forever)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
rsm said:
thanks for the info Dawg180.

(Some of us haven't been around forever)
I was agreeing with dawg. This question gets asked at LEAST once a month if not more. :goof:

Use the
luke.

·
Banned
4,277 Posts
I would highly recommend you get the ones from MASON that are cut to CIP standard, not SAAMI.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
damnit moondoggy....

your avatar changes so much I never know who you are

what was that toilet one supposed to be?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I have a real question about the manson reamers. I looked at their website, is that $30 for both go and no-go or is that $30 each? I'm sure its been discussed before but I dont feel like searching. Plus when questions are reasked sometimes we all learn new info that wasnt brought up before or we learn something we might not have known to look for.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
dr1553 said:
I have a real question about the manson reamers. I looked at their website, is that $30 for both go and no-go or is that $30 each? I'm sure its been discussed before but I dont feel like searching. Plus when questions are reasked sometimes we all learn new info that wasnt brought up before or we learn something we might not have known to look for.

$30 each. For our builds I don't think the extra money for a CIP gauge is worth it. The SAAMI gauges are just fine.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Holy crap!!! You cant breath sewer gas???? I'll take the smoke please. I think breathing the smoke and passing out is natures way of sparing us a horrible slow burning alive death.

So does this count as a hijacked thread now? :grin:

I'll take your word on the SAAMI gauges. I think you know what your talking about. :wink: 'Cause I sure as hell aint.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts