AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a couple of Chinese AK parts .... :twisted:

Like say a ... Front sight base w/bayo retainer and a Gas block w/bayo lug ... and maybe a cleaning rod ???

Not that I would even work on one cause I got other things to do like RPK and stuff but just in case I needed some Chinese parts where would I go ???

................................................ :grin: ..............................................

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rob ... I'm suprised they're still around ... I bought my first AK from them back in 1984 I think ... Stamped Polytech 7.62 ... I gave $275.00 NIB w/all acc. .... Sold it a couple years later for $300.00

I wonder if that barrel assem. has a lug and retainer ... ? Looks like it does ...

I'll contact them ...

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Jugrunner said:
Thanks Rob ... I'm suprised they're still around ... I bought my first AK from them back in 1984 I think ... Stamped Polytech 7.62 ... I gave $275.00 NIB w/all acc. .... Sold it a couple years later for $300.00

I wonder if that barrel assem. has a lug and retainer ... ? Looks like it does ...

I'll contact them ...
post when u find out.......may want to get an assebly for my mak90

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Johno hooked me up with a Hungarian FSB. It's the same barrel diameter as the Chinese Polytech.

I seem to recall Global Trades having them for sale. The gas block is going to be a tough one in my opinion....

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
The bbl's they have are for the AK47 type bayos, i.e. no bayo lug on the GB.

They do have the cleaning rod loop though.

I have done a couple of MAK90 conversions and on all of them I used a Bulgarian FS and a Chinese GB.
I just happened to find the GB's around, but could never find and Chinese FSB's.

At the time I did not want to buy the whole bbl, but now I wish I had bought a couple.
I remember when they were $40, now they are $80.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys ... Bayo lug is not as important as the cleaning rod loop ...

Barrel assem will probably be the way to go ... $80.00

The last Chinese Gas block w/lug I saw was $40.00 by itself ... another $25.00 for the FSB and it's a no brainer I guess ...

A double hook G2, a gas piston and a couple of mag followers and floorplates and I'll fix this illegal SOB I bought ... Good price tho ...

And it's brand new !! ... This is the first Chinese I have owned in 20 years ... I had forgotten how nice they really are ... :twisted:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts