AK Rifles banner

Where to go for SBR engraving and rules to follow?

526 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  dyi
I need a SBR engraved as soon as the paper work arives . Can I send to any ingraver as long as the barrel extention is still in place .Or is it SBR as soon as the tax stamp arrives? Any suggestions on where to go for engraving? . Also as a trust what info needs to be on it?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
If the extension is permanently attached, I would have it engraved first. Not sure if you are supposed to have it engraved before sending the form to the ATF.

The Trust info is around here somewhere and I haven't gotten my receiver back yet so I'm not that far. But Mario at POHF and Orion Arms are good suggestions for engravers.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.