AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased a Zastava M90...This thing shoots amazingly well with just open sights. That said, I now would like to find a side rail mount that will fit this Yugo (Serbian) gun. Please help!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I found an original side rail and M89 years ago. I have been trying to find another yugo side rail for quite a long time now. I have a M95 underfolder kit begging for it. I have found the almost unobtainable zrak mounts, just cannot locate a rail.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Will this work? I'm new at this, and thought it might.
AK Master Mount
He has said that the new generation of master mounts was designed with yugo rifles in mind. I haven't tried it but it seems like it should as long as the holes line up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The AK Master Mount side rail fits any AK that utilizes the standard AK axis pins, which is basically 99% of the AKs out there. Just to clarify the above Yugo comment, my side rails will now also fit the PAP 92 which has a third lower rivet because it has a rear underfolder trunnion in place. Please contact me for any questions or further explanation.

James
Premier Shooting Solutions LLC

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I thought they sent the rails with the PAP kits?

I recently relocated a PAP style rail for a bulged trunnion build in 5.56. Took some mod and fitting but a much better setback location etc.
Yes
One came in my kit and Richard has mentioned having pallets of npap parts not sorted and listed yet.
That's why I said I bet they'll have some soon

I don't think the OP wants to buy a 390.00 dollar kit to get one

·
Technical Advisor
15,522 Posts
I would buy another PAP rail take-off to custom mount on a bulged receiver if they show up for sale at a reasonable price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts