AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a resent C.I.A./Serb import O-PAP rifle that I'm hoping to convert to a M70AB2 type rifle, but I'm having a problem with finding a proper Yugo/Serb folding stock assembly for this project. I have a spare Polish downward folding stock assembly that I thought would work, but after looking at photos of both a Yugo/Serb and the Polish version, I can now see the difference between them... There is only slight difference, but since "I" can tell, it's a no-go for this project now.

...I have a "virgin" folding rear-stock trunnion, but missing everything else. To complete this conversion, I have the gas block w/folding grenade launcher sights, a correct looking, but U.S. made, Yugo style pistol grip and I'm in the process of locating both the front and rear night sights now.

Yes, I know that it would be cheaper to find a C.I.A. M70AB2 built with a NDS receiver and a U.S. made barrel, but "I" prefer to have a Yugo/Serb type rifle WITH a real Yugo/Serb receiver and barrel... Finding a real pre-ban Yugo AK will run around $2000 to $2500, which is too rich for my blood and wallet.

Any ideals where I can find a Yugo/Serb folding stock assembly WITHOUT buying a whole parts kit?

Thanks for any tips or leads!!

·
Premium Member
13,774 Posts
Good luck. With the recent influx of all the PAP m85 and m92 pistols the stocks dried up rather quickly. If you find one your sure to pay a premium for it right now.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have a Yugo folding stock assembly with the rear trunion and trigger guard attached. Have no idea what I'd sell it for as I don't know what they're worth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts