AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find a kit with a bipod or a single one for sale separate. Anybody have a line on either?
Thanks and Happy turkey day

·
Registered
497 Posts
Pretty sure there are two on EBay.

Reactions: Greyeagle

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Blackthorne aka Robert Hesse.

·
Banned
565 Posts
After I bought a ARM kit from APEX I was on the hunt for a bipod, as well. I ended up getting one of the QD Galil bipods from Sarco about a year ago. It was in pretty good shape. Lots of original paint and only very minor surface rust on a few spots that came right off with some CLP and #0000 steel wool.

I think the later style QD ones are the way to go instead of messing around with one of those e-clips.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info, the ones from SARCO looked a bit on the rough side of things. But it may be my only option.

·
Banned
565 Posts
Thanks for the info, the ones from SARCO looked a bit on the rough side of things. But it may be my only option.
The one I got looked nothing like the one in the Sarco QD pic. Maybe an aberration or maybe Sarco took a pic of the worst possible one so there would be no complaints about condition.

I remember before I ordered it thinking, "I'm gonna have to refinish this thing", but when it got here it was 100X better looking than the one in the photo.

·
Registered
174 Posts
SARCO seems to include a photo of the worst example in their ads. Roll of the dice.
SA bipods at 24 hour tactical are sold out.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like Ill give Sarco a try and see what I get. Thanks for the input folks, Russian Bot thanks for the pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts