AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im knew to building and I was wondering if any one could point me in the direction of some prebent stamped recievers. Ive been stock piling yugo kits for almost three months and its time to start building. Any help would be great :grin:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Let us know exactly what model of Yugo kits you have that need receivers. Yugo AK's have specific receiver requirements.
Thanks.

Harlan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The right click on my computer is disabled so bear with me. I have two kits similar to these (if not the same) right now. Gunbroker aution number 45679902 I hope that helps. :hail: Thanks for any and all help Will.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, but I have a few more questions. I trust the word of members of this site but, what should I being paying (fair price) as well as which reciever is "better" (I'm sure the response will be "how do you plan to use it" the answer being tinkering and all purpose shooting.)
Also should I or do I have to send this to a smith or can I do it myself. (Keep in mind this will be my first build.) Thanks again Will :cool:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
wrish22687:

Your link to the GunBroker.com auction showed Yugo M70AB2 UF kits.

We offer a DCI receiver for this kit under p.n. NDS-4. Please e-mail me if you have any questions about the receiver or building the kit.
Most will suggest you start with a Romanian AKM kit for your first build, because it is slightly easier to build than the Yugo M70, but other first time builders have been successful in beginning with the M70.
Thanks.

Harlan
NoDak Spud LLC
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm the new guy here, but I have sold a few of Harlan's receivers and they are very nice.
One thing to keep in mind is I have seen a few Yugo kits that did not have a bulged trunnon. (spelling)

Something to check before you order a receiver.

Court in FL.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Court in FL. said:
One thig to keep in mind is I have seen a few Yugo kits that did not have a bulged trunnon. (spelling)

Something to check before you order a receiver.

Court in FL.
true that!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts