AK Rifles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife just bought me a vz.52 (I'm in Hawaii for work, she went to Cabela's to pick up a 1932 Walther PP for her, and spotted a vz.52. So, she bought it for me. :grin: ) I bought 300rds on GB, but am wondering if there is anywhere other than GB where I can regularly find more fodder for the latest edition to my Czech weapons collection?

· Registered
101 Posts
There is a group buy for 7.62x45 dies going on, and they need another set to finish last I heard. If you don't reload, the availibility of 7.62x45 ammo is a pretty good reason to start. Here is the thread for the dies.

http://www.surplusrifleforum.com/viewto ... 42&t=90011

Componets aren't too hard to locate. You can use the same bullets as 7.62x39, if I am not mistaken. You can also convert any of a couple kinds of more readily availible brass, or buy 7.62x45 brass from a couple dealers (although it is more expensive). There are a couple threads out there about reloading for this caliber.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
got lucky at funshow, dealer I buy from regularly had a box of "odds and ends ammo" that had been lying around his shop for years. I found 12 boxes of 7.62x45. Offered him $60 for it, and he gladly accepted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.