AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been active on the forum for a few years, but they were on here all the time when I was active.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Just checked an JOHNO has been on recently. Templar hasn't been around since April.

As I search through the forums sometimes, I find a lot of older high-post members that were once very active on the board. Sad to see some of them go. I hope all is well with them. :sad:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Templar retired and moved on he still pops up every now and then. Iirc he moved to m4carbine.net as a moderator or something.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Templar is alive and well and spending more time off the 'net than on it. He still sends people here for AK advice. (Says the n00b who was sent here by Templar.)

Cheers,
-Kit

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I'm still around, between life, work and doing outside activities with my Son I don't get as much putter time. That said, things at work are starting to level off and I'll be posting more and hope to be documenting progress on a couple AK projects I'm working on.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad you're still around, Johno. Look forward to updates on your projects. I see Templar is on M4C. Did he give up on the AK platform?

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Tim, Templar, is still as involved as ever in the shooting community. His job keeps him busy and he's hooked up with a pretty little lady who also enjoys shooting. Tim is enjoying life these days

1 - 7 of 7 Posts