AK Rifles banner
141 - 160 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
I guess we'll have to see. The Ukrainians seem significantly more motivated than the Russians. Russian military casualties are far more than Ukrainian military casualties. Of course there are far more Russians at Putin's disposal. As far as the winter goes, I don't know why one would conclude that the Russians have a supply line and fighting edge over the Ukrainians in Ukrainian territory. Both were part of the USSR when Operation Barbarossa took place.

·
Registered
456 Posts
The last tank of gas I bought before they coronation of the potato, I paid $1.78 per gallon.
Gasoline prices peaked at $4.60 per gallon in June, and have slid to $3.60 this week.
So the recession is over. Doesn't matter if food prices haven't budged and everything remains double the price it was two years ago. Celebrate the economic recovery.

Ukraine recaptured 1,000-3,000 square miles of territory.
Doesn't matter that 44,000 square miles remains in enemy hands, or that the electrical grid has been shut down, because their enemy ratcheted up their strategy and decided to no longer allow them to have electric service. The war is won. Celebrate victory.

Both of those have a long way to go, before anything is concluded. And it seems like there is some relation between the two, that one won't be resolved until the other is resolved.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Have they gained territory lost in the past months? Yes. Will they be able to capitalize on those gains? Nope. When the Ukrainians are using "anti retreat forces" in their rear areas to ensure the cannon fodder they are scooping up off the streets don't cut and run, the war is not going well for you.
General mud and General winter are coming to the area next. For more on this, read about Operation Barbarossa.
You nailed it ! This is classical Russian (Pre-dates Soviet Union) military strategy. It was successful against Napoleon and later Nazi Germany (Operation Barbarossa). The commanding NATO Generals go to a War College and study this war history . They must be able to recognize the strategy. Something is still wrong with this "picture" . I suspect that NATO is holding a card that we don't yet see. Why else would you let the Russian's believe that your are inadvertently marching into a cauldron(s) ?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Tell me again about how neutral Switzerland is holding money in banks the Nazis stole from Jews.
I fail to see how the Nazis are relevant regarding the Swiss neutrality today.
Therefore I feel honored to deliver the following pleasant message: "The war has ended, in fact over 75 years ago!"
Feel free to climb out of your basement, no longer must you fear an invasion of the homeland, neither by Nazis nor by Nips.
Regarding dirty money: Financial Secrecy Index – Tax Justice Network

Or how about Klaus Schwab, the World Economic Forum, and the the Great Reset in Davos, Switzerland?
First, I'd like the WEF to move to Dubai or in fact, any place other than Switzerland. Also, it's not a Swiss project.
Second: Schwab is a born Kraut, he is not in the possession of Swiss citizenship.

And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye? Or how will you say to your brother, Let me pull out the mote out of your eye; and, behold, a beam is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the mote out of your brother's eye. Matthew 7:3-5
This sword is dull my friend.
World Light Sleeve Gesture Astronaut

·
Super Moderator
26,914 Posts
I guess we'll have to see. The Ukrainians seem significantly more motivated than the Russians. Russian military casualties are far more than Ukrainian military casualties. Of course there are far more Russians at Putin's disposal. As far as the winter goes, I don't know why one would conclude that the Russians have a supply line and fighting edge over the Ukrainians in Ukrainian territory. Both were part of the USSR when Operation Barbarossa took place.
Again, when you have to use "anti retreat forces" in the rear to keep conscripts from cutting and running, things are not going well. I'll also add that this new counter offensive is an unmitigated disaster for the UAP, especially in the south where some of the largest gains they have had are now stalled.
Russian forces blew up up a damn that flooded a river that Ukrainian forces bridged during the assault, and that has trapped several thousand men and their vehicles with no way out. Also, there is video evidence that more than a few of the premier units making advances have more than a few English speakers imbedded with the UAP, and I'm guessing these are contractors working directly for NATO. We better hope and pray this is NOT the case, because sooner or later Russia will figure this out and respond.
Just to be clear, I'm not rooting for Putin here, I'm rooting for this madness to stop before Europe, NATO, and by extension, the US is dragged into a conflict that has the potential to destroy Europe, and cripple the US financially. Its been mentioned by several outlets that Boris Johnson flew to Ukraine months ago and stopped their government from reaching a peace deal with the Russians, and we all better hope this is not the case.
No matter who wins this war, the civilians in Ukraine will lose, and with the Russians turning off the majority of their oil and gas to Europe, European civilians are going to be in trouble not only from the lack of energy to heat their homes, but will have to deal with millions of Military aged men imported from Africa and Middle East who are not going to be happy when the gimmydats run out.
Clearly an English speaker in these vids:
A Ukrainian mechanized unit storms a Russian position . #russiaukrainewar Part 1

·
Super Moderator
26,914 Posts
Remember the "Ghost of Kiev"? - Lies
Remember the brave defenders of Snake Island that told the Russian warship to "go fuck yourselves", then were killed to the last man, then declared hero's of Ukraine? This was also a lie, and all were captured then sent back to Ukraine.
Remember the reports about the Russians were out of fuel, then out of ammo, and were going to steamrolled in a few short weeks? Again, lies.

Trusting ANYTHING about this war from a mainstream source is complete fallacy, but we can sure trust the Jerusalem Post, amirite?
Gesture Font Screenshot Military person Military uniform

If your looking for accurate information about the daily reports, try this guy:
He's been an excellent source of information, and has been far more accurate that any MSN outlet. The latest vid covers the debacle the UAP is suffering after Russia used missiles to damage/destroy a damn that flooded a river trapping UAP forces on the other side.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Trusting ANYTHING about this war from a mainstream source is complete fallacy, but we can sure trust the Jerusalem Post, amirite?
Relevant sources from the article:

Relevant translation:

Many commentators on the network doubted that in Ukraine in the spring you can get frostbite. However, archival weather data in Nikolaev show that in March of this year, the temperature regularly dropped significantly below zero. This was quite predictable, because back in January, Ukrainian weather forecasters promised an abnormally cold spring. Apparently, the Russian staff officers who were responsible for planning the operation either expected to complete it in a matter of days, or did not take into account the likely weather anomaly, or mistakenly believed that the Russian troops were equipped with winter uniforms. Under these conditions, the authorities of Russian regions, such as the Volgograd region, announce campaigns to collect warm clothes for the military who are fighting in Ukraine.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Casualty counts aside, here is one thing that can't be denied. US/NATO weapons are far superior to what Pootin has to offer. it seems russia is the paper tiger. Red China is the real enemy.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Casualty counts aside, here is one thing that can't be denied. US/NATO weapons are far superior to what Pootin has to offer. it seems russia is the paper tiger. Red China is the real enemy.
People are dying on either side, I think they could attest the weapons of both blocks work pretty well.
Regarding efficiency, did you know a GPS 155mm round is 100$k a pop?
Choose your targets wisely...
Furthermore the Russian Army in UA is currently outnumbered by roughly 2:1 (Girkin was probably right).

China however could be a problem as huge manpower and industrial capabilities are combined.

·
Registered
496 Posts
The uke is getting military advice from the US military.......ya know....the same guys that ran the aft-can gig,i think the uke would be better to get weapons from anyone and military advice from the taliban or viet cong or somalia or antifa,cuba......................................and on and on

·
Registered
456 Posts
In February, they started passing out Kalashnikovs to civilians. This was their first and only strategy for invasion.
40 years of receiving $1 Billion a year from America in "security aid". All the military equipment they inherited when they when they split off from the Soviet Union. Whatever they managed to buy with their own money and whatever they managed to build domestically, in 40 years. Acclaimed as the 7th largest military in the world (a title they inherited from the Afghanistan police-itary force, when they all dropped their rifles and ran from the Taliban driving into Kabul in pickup trucks after the last general flew out on his plane loaded with gifts, leaving behind $7 Billion in military weaponry).
No anti-tank barriers. No plan to stop an invading force. The first strategy for invasion was to nationalize the commercial factories, commandeer the rifles in their warehouses that were built for export, and pass them out to the civilians.
Second Amendment advocates immediately heralded this as the soon-to-be-realized proof that an armed citizenry, all by itself, could repel the second or third largest army in the world, and the whole thing would be over in a matter of weeks.
The invasion happened, and continues, after six months.

The attacking force has been described as untrained, new recruits, lied to that they were on training maneuvers, and in Korean War era equipment. (By the way, the attacking force has so much surplus military capacity, that they can do large scale training maneuvers in Asia, with China, while simultaneously conducting a war in Europe.)
The defending force has been supplemented with Trillions of dollars worth of the latest and greatest computerized, point and shoot, laser and gps guided, smart weapons, that America has available. And a whole lot of both towed and motorized howitzers, which seem to be proving particularly vulnerable to that Korean War era equipment that has blown half or more of them to bits.
I would say the action is a stalemate with no end in sight, but it's more like the attackers take ten steps forward, for every one step the defenders are able to push them back.
But democrats managed to make it a very profitable time to be a weapons manufacturer. All the government contractors are swamped, trying to replenish munitions for the war, just like the democrats did with the civilian firearms market, by promoting crime and anarchy at home.

Remember that Second Amendment argument? Best spin on that argument is that an untrained force with Korean War era equipment, can incur excessively high casualties and overcome a force with the latest and greatest hand held computer, laser guided wonder weapons.
But neither side has "F-15"s, so we still don't have any answer to that claim by the potato.

Anybody get the feeling that the people in charge are making sausage, and they don't care who they feed into the grinder to make it? And it's not really that the people in charge want or like sausage. They just want to use the ingredients to clear up the space that those ingredients were taking up.

·
Registered
23,541 Posts
Plenty of pork in sausage. Pork futures, but long pig is not a future. Bacon is not a career.

• Love
Reactions: alphabet

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
People are dying on either side, I think they could attest the weapons of both blocks work pretty well.
Regarding efficiency, did you know a GPS 155mm round is 100$k a pop?
Choose your targets wisely...
Furthermore the Russian Army in UA is currently outnumbered by roughly 2:1 (Girkin was probably right).

China however could be a problem as huge manpower and industrial capabilities are combined.
Outerwear Military person Military uniform Cap Marines
"Strelkov" Quote: "I was the one who pressed the trigger of that war".

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
The uke is getting military advice from the US military.......ya know....the same guys that ran the aft-can gig,i think the uke would be better to get weapons from anyone and military advice from the taliban or viet cong or somalia or antifa,cuba......................................and on and on
I thought I was but one of a few that was wondering WTF these NATO "Generals" are contemplating in their prosecution of this war? That's why I made the comment earlier about NATO must have "a card that we do not see yet" . But have a bad feeling they have played out their hand and are bluffing. This is not the time for poker strategy when your opponent is playing chess !

141 - 160 of 207 Posts