AK Rifles banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
Dude, that's why I want to maximize my gardening and backyard space for food production.
We've reduced the ability of folks to get along, more than anything, they have food to hold over your head in order to gain compliance.
All it takes is blocking major Highways and controlling the amount of food passing through. What if New Jersey said you cannot pass in to New York, pull over we will empty your load here. This is "Executive Action" in order to punish noncompliance in New York.
Was looking for this for the gardening thread, but I'll post it here since I finally found it.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Great to see that.
After the frozen water pipe burst, I'm trying to put my house back together, so my plans appear to be changed for the time being, or I would be building four or so of these in the backyard.

·
Registered
48 Posts
No, but printing money like we're doing is not going to end well.
Taking money out of a qualified fund will not end well either when one hands over 40% to Uncle Sugar so they can buy property during an inflated market. I put 200k from a home sale in an account 02/2020 and it's value as of today is 275k. That's cash for the crash, and cash at the crash is king. At least in my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
Taking money out of a qualified fund will not end well either when one hands over 40% to Uncle Sugar so they can buy property during an inflated market. I put 200k from a home sale in an account 02/2020 and it's value as of today is 275k. That's cash for the crash, and cash at the crash is king. At least in my opinion.
Putting your money in shit like that is not a wise use of money in the first place. Invest in yourself, and don't trust those shitheads on Wall Street to do it for you. To big to fail, amiright?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
what's good for china is good for the demorats. beijing joe said it at the cnn town hall and it's what I found disturbing about the Uigher genocide. Xi wants TIGHT CONTROL over china and biden is ok with that. He will speak out based on American values but that's it. He condoned Xi's tight control on power. Tight control on power seems to be the direction we are going in. It is necessary to give validity to the lie. In fact the NYT just published an editorial about critical thinking is bad, don't go down the rabit holes.
Critical thinking is bad? No wonder why the public school system is failing the students

·
Super Moderator
26,067 Posts
what's good for china is good for the demorats. beijing joe said it at the cnn town hall and it's what I found disturbing about the Uigher genocide. Xi wants TIGHT CONTROL over china and biden is ok with that. He will speak out based on American values but that's it. He condoned Xi's tight control on power. Tight control on power seems to be the direction we are going in. It is necessary to give validity to the lie. In fact the NYT just published an editorial about critical thinking is bad, don't go down the rabit holes.
Critical thinking is bad? No wonder why the public school system is failing the students
Its a cultural thing said the 2 stacks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Putting your money in shit like that is not a wise use of money in the first place. Invest in yourself, and don't trust those shitheads on Wall Street to do it for you. To big to fail, amiright?
Are you qualified to give financial advice other than aggressively mod stating your opinion on the subject? I ask because I am no n00b to these discussion forums and I have heard others 'give advice' the way you have over the last 20+ years and all that fear mongering and internet expertise really has fallen flat. Perhaps you are well qualified...however, one never knows. Perhaps you can elaborate on how you would deal with an immediate 40% loss to your nest egg...as in, is your professional advice to everyone reading this thread to immediately cash out their qualified funds, take a 40% loss, but then through the miracle of JoeMomma's advice, recover that 40% in some sort of other investment?

I'm all ears.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts