AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what happens...my photo skills are weak.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep - that was a kit from AA. I pre-ordered way back before they were in.

Took the bayo and sling from a late PMKMS kit. The Tantal mag pouch just arrived today from Poland via laukart. The bipod sleeve on the side of the pouch sure is handy.

GT-AUSA receiver w/ Bulgarian selector lever. G2 FCG, hotbarrel piston and hotbarrel brake. Build by jnewt. It has a Romanian AKM-pattern optics rail on the left side.

It's my 5.45 "shooter" until I can afford to pay off my other builds and get another Bulgy 5.45 kit.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
CornFedHusker said:

Took the bayo and sling from a late PMKMS kit. The Tantal mag pouch just arrived today from Poland via laukart. The bipod sleeve on the side of the pouch sure is handy.

GT-AUSA receiver w/ Bulgarian selector lever. G2 FCG, hotbarrel piston and hotbarrel brake. Build by jnewt. It has a Romanian AKM-pattern optics rail on the left side.

It's my 5.45 "shooter" until I can afford to pay off my other builds and get another Bulgy 5.45 kit.
Has laukart still got any of those pouches?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MrKrink said:
CornFedHusker said:

Has laukart still got any of those pouches?
He had some listed on gunbroker last time I checked. If not, you could email him.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Nice job........nice job! Pic's nice too! :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Nothing wrong with that!Beautiful Tantal and great pic,I'll be looking for your entry in our next AK pic challenge :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts