AK Rifles banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a ridiculously long a wait........

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
huh, explain?

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive heard nill since an April delivery date. How much longer a wait on them.?

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I know of many people who have bought one? What do you mean? I have a local shop with several of them!

T :wink:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This was a group by for 375.00 per unit Doesnt any one remember this thread???? :neutral:

·
Banned
2,301 Posts
Found my e-mail dated 3/8 giving the info they wanted and I have still never heard back about it. :neutral:

Still interested and hope I'm on a list...somewhere.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
^^^what he said.i'll just add,its a very nice gun for the money.i love mine.

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
I wasn't very impressed with the way Henderson handled that. I sent them my email and never heard anything. We all thought they were offering us some sort of discounted group buy. Oh well.

About a week after that, J+G got them for the same price and I ordered one and got it.

No need for the pre order BS. Just find one in stock and order it.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Yeah, I don't see the big deal myself. I know that Classic has the AES10B in stock too. They are 399 or 375 if you buy 3 or more.

·
Registered
750 Posts
That seems par for the course for them. I have emailed Henderson numerous times about their aks-74 and never got any responses.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I got both my rifles listed for myself from Henderson.
YOU HAVE TO CALL I found out.....
they seem extremely busy and I believe a bit overwelmed, good guys once you get ahold of them and chat. You just have to do your part and make an effort to contact them, and you get rewarded with some nice, quality rifles.

·
Banned
2,301 Posts
I guess that they set up a special e-mail account"[email protected] or another" and asked for peoples info to be sent there means nothing. Now I have to call and try to get in line that way? Usually when these deals come along the phones at these places light up like there having a telethon and it can be days before you get a human. I really don't have the time to hunt anybody down. I followed the instructions requested by them and got nothing, not even a "you're 3,000th in line", oh well.

I ended up buying a Maadi with that money and never looked back. Yeah , I guess I'm a little soured by it still.

Btw this is MY e-mail with THEIR instructions that I had coppied and pasted into the e-mail, my info is the only thing edited for privacy but it was all there:

"Please email us at [email protected] and include your name, city and state, phone numbers and what FFL will handle your transfer.

Philip R.(PhilRazz-AKForum)
City, Ky
phone

FFL:
FFL Name
Street address
City, Ky, Zip
phone 1
phone 2
phone 3

Thanks."

1 - 17 of 17 Posts