AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like a milled 7.62x39 AK, but what's the stock?

I know....about the first post will be that the rifle is airsoft, right? :twisted:

·
Registered
848 Posts
looks like a milled arsenal with an add on folding stock?ace?

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks like it might be the original Bulgarian side-folder for milled receivers as used on the SA M7SF, but it's hard to tell for sure.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
not Galil - the front sight on the Galil is on the gas block, rear sight is on the top cover. Receiver froward of the mag well has upward angle. The Gaili is basicaly a "product improved" Finnish Valmet M-62 with the stock off of a FAL Para mdl.. I agree with Kenelm52 - either Arsenal milled, or maybe 922r'd MAK90 milled with Ace stock with the block that uses the top tang.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Beats me! I also thought ace at first but its not! This is a pic of the Ace! Notice the piece of steel welded in before the bend? The one in the OP pic does not have it?

T :smile:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
machinegunt: are you talking about the verticle piece between the tubes on the stock itself? I know they make a shorter version for use with body armor, and the pic looks like it might be one of the shorter versions. As for the mounting block - could just be the diference between "milled" and "stamped" blocks. It also looks like the pic is overlayed on a diferent background (cloudy sky) - look at the edges of the guy and the rifle.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
7.62M43 said:
machinegunt: are you talking about the verticle piece between the tubes on the stock itself? I know they make a shorter version for use with body armor, and the pic looks like it might be one of the shorter versions. As for the mounting block - could just be the diference between "milled" and "stamped" blocks. It also looks like the pic is overlayed on a diferent background (cloudy sky) - look at the edges of the guy and the rifle.
Maybe it is an Ace then? I have not seen the shorter version! Probably air soft as Templar said!

T :smile:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Its a pic from a video game...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts