AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read these last couple posts about these Polytec rifles.
Whatever happened to that guy that was buying every single one on gunbroker? The guy that single handedly drove the price into the thousands range. I know a few of you remember that incident that lasted many months. He would not loose an auction, no matter what it took. He must of amassed a bunch of Legend's. :chair:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just remember it being so weird at the time. He just would not let one get by. He would bid until he got it. Like you said, price went out of this world.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
I remember the guy and hope he chokes on all the rifles that he hopes to make a killing on. I have been watching Gunbroker and have yet to see any Legend actually selling for the crazy asking price of $3000 or so.

It is sad because it keeps the honest collector who doesn't have millions to throw away, from ever owning a Legend, or for that matter many of the Poly Technology rifles as the current asking prices are absurd to say the least.

Dear Lord, just checked Gunbroker and someone has a Legend underfolder for only $4000!!!

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
I remember the guy and hope he chokes on all the rifles that he hopes to make a killing on. I have been watching Gunbroker and have yet to see any Legend actually selling for the crazy asking price of $3000 or so.

It is sad because it keeps the honest collector who doesn't have millions to throw away, from ever owning a Legend, or for that matter many of the Poly Technology rifles as the current asking prices are absurd to say the least.

Dear Lord, just checked Gunbroker and someone has a Legend underfolder for only $4000!!!
I have seen several sell in the $2500-$3500 range over the last few years on gunbroker.

·
Banned
950 Posts
There was a group doing that out of Kentucky with S&W revolvers. Now they have a bunch of expensive revolvers to sell since they bid up a premium on them. Just wait around, someone will need some money but GB isn't the place to buy when looking for deals. Most collectors just sell for about what they paid anyway, the dealers are in it for the money obviously.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts