AK Rifles banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got me one of them there Draco pistolas. Iwant to SBR it, but can't decide how.

1. Replace rear trunnion and install under folder, use reverse dong hand guard.

2. Weld up rear trunnion holes, install regular trunnion and use wire folder with dong LHG.

I'm not a great fan of under folders, but it is by far the easiest way to go. Any thoughts?

· Registered
4,548 Posts
BigAL said:
Got me one of them there Draco pistolas. Iwant to SBR it, but can't decide how.

1. Replace rear trunnion and install under folder, use reverse dong hand guard.

2. Weld up rear trunnion holes, install regular trunnion and use wire folder with dong LHG.

I'm not a great fan of under folders, but it is by far the easiest way to go. Any thoughts?

I would go with option 2

I thought Dracos had virgin UF trunnions, so option 1 should be easier than expected unless I am wrong.

· Banned
1,694 Posts
Option # whatever.............

Buy an ACE sidefolder (the one that looks like a Galil stock). It comes with the folder assembly that is only about 1/2 inch thick and you can just drill and tap the back of your pistol trunnion to attach it.

· Registered
2,000 Posts
I want to SBR mine too.

I will probably do option #2 as I have a push button Romi Folder and a rear Romi trunion.

I also have an ACE stock that after I get the stamp I can just drill and tap, add the Ace stock and be content until I can afford the trunion swap.

Damn, too much to buy and so little money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.