AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LAWTON OK— A Lawton man is recovering after being shot by police when he refused to drop what turned out to be a BB gun.
Investigators say 19-year-old Antonio Jones was shot in the buttocks Monday after police ordered him to drop the gun, but he instead raised it.
Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agent Richard Goss says Gates and a woman were at a Lawton motel when they called police to report someone was trying to get into the room.
Goss says Jones left the room carrying the BB gun to look for the suspect when police arrived.
The officer who shot Jones is on administrative leave while Jones was briefly hospitalized before being arrested on a complaint of feloniously pointing a firearm.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectID=12&articleID=20080826_12_LAWT000521

G

·
0 Posts
I don't know what their policies are in Lawton Oklahoma, but if old Antonio pointed a gun at me, I wouldn't be aiming for his ass.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
p

If you don't have 1/2 a brain & point anything at cop's your'e lucky your'e not dead :goof:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Lawton Oklahoma - America's monument to white trash!!!

I lived there for a year while attending the Comanche County College of Cannon Cockers (a.k.a. The United States Army Field Artillery School).

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
sdcromer said:

I lived there for a year while attending the Comanche County College of Cannon Cockers (a.k.a. The United States Army Field Artillery School).
What's white trash?

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
FloridaMarine said:
I don't know what their policies are in Lawton Oklahoma, but if old Antonio pointed a gun at me, I wouldn't be aiming for his ass.
Maybe he was really shot in the head but the report was written in poetic fashion... :lol:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
sdcromer said:

Being from a big city, I didn't think any midwest towns were even capable of being bad. Like you, I had my MOS school at Ft. Sill and found out how much of a shithole Lawton, OK was.

One kid in the platoon was from Lawton and had to be pulled out of school on emergency leave because his brother was stabbed (don't remember to death or not). There was supposedly a cabbie woman who was selling her own underage daughter for sex around the base. The strippers at the clubs had scars, knocked out teeth, danced while pregnant. It was a unique kind of place for sure.

·
Super Moderator
10,312 Posts
CGSteve said:
...............One kid in the platoon was from Lawton and had to be pulled out of school on emergency leave because his brother was stabbed (don't remember to death or not). There was supposedly a cabbie woman who was selling her own underage daughter for sex around the base. The strippers at the clubs had scars, knocked out teeth, danced while pregnant. It was a unique kind of place for sure.
What you describe is about standard around any military base. Lawton Oklahoma does not have a monopoly on that action

·
Registered
610 Posts
Ditto what Hootbro said. There was a place called the Teen Club (IIRC) in Oceanside, CA. One of the guys in my unit was dating one of the strippers there. He asked me if I thought it was a good idea to marry her. Like I was some 18 year old guidance counselor or something. Good Lord. The stupid bastard ended up deserting. That's been about 25 years ago.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hootbro said:
CGSteve said:
...............One kid in the platoon was from Lawton and had to be pulled out of school on emergency leave because his brother was stabbed (don't remember to death or not). There was supposedly a cabbie woman who was selling her own underage daughter for sex around the base. The strippers at the clubs had scars, knocked out teeth, danced while pregnant. It was a unique kind of place for sure.
What you describe is about standard around any military base. Lawton Oklahoma does not have a monopoly on that action
+1 Ft. Benning, Ft Cambell, Ft bragg, Ft. Leonard wood, Ft knox all the same

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
XSAPPER said:
Hootbro said:
CGSteve said:
remember the stripper at Benning that would tie her nipples in a knot around dollar bills... :grin:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
BigAL said:
XSAPPER said:
Hootbro said:
CGSteve said:
remember the stripper at Benning that would tie her nipples in a knot around dollar bills... :grin:

:shock:

THANK GOD we did not have it that bad at Ft Hood! (at least while i was there),.. now Ft Wainwright was a diffrent story :neutral:

·
Super Moderator
10,312 Posts
Nothing says class like the strippers at the "Bottoms Up Lounge" around Ft. Bragg. The strippers were also your waitress and would stop in the middle of a dance set and song to get you another cold draft, then pick up exactly were they left off like they never missed a beat.

Also, the strippers at "Cat West" at Ft. Campbell do not like it when you stick a couple of fingers in their moist snack cake during a dance either. Gets your ass kicked out with a beating. :bd:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In the Philippines if you heat up the peso coins with a lighter before the dancer picks them up with her personal money maker you will get tossed out forcefully.
I know this to be true from a first hand perspective.
Hey, my buddies put me up to it.

·
Registered
21,883 Posts
XSAPPER said:
Hootbro said:
CGSteve said:
heh heard from a friend of mine who was stationed at Ft Lostinthewoods that someone got gonorrhea in the eyes from a local stripper...

all i can say is YEEAAARGH!

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
10Gauge said:
heh heard from a friend of mine who was stationed at Ft Lostinthewoods that someone got gonorrhea in the eyes from a local stripper...
all i can say is YEEAAARGH!
That dancers name was Iris.......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts