AK Rifles banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 1 polish, 1 romy, 1 m92, 1 yugo rpk, 2 yugo folders, 1 norinco folder, and one fixed. Should I stop or buy a fixed stock yugo, bulgy sidefolder, bulgy krink, milled 47, tantal and maybe a pistol build. What else? I think the addiction catching up. Or should I just drop the cash on a pkm or rpd?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
StreetTrends said:
I've got 1 polish, 1 romy, 1 m92, 1 yugo rpk, 2 yugo folders, 1 norinco folder, and one fixed. Should I stop or buy a fixed stock yugo, bulgy sidefolder, bulgy krink, milled 47, tantal and maybe a pistol build. What else? I think the addiction catching up. Or should I just drop the cash on a pkm or rpd?
Okay, let's see...if you're like me, you like to collect variants from several different countries, am I right?

You should get the Hungarian SA85 SER, since you've got representations from Romania, Yugoslavia, Poland and China.

Just a suggestion.

Bud

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Definately jump on the SER,you'll be kicking yourself later if you don't.The Hungarian SA85 is a damn fine AK,fit and finish is outstanding on the Hungarian AKs.

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
KyAKGuy told me he has a lead on a Vector RPD for sale. If you want it, contact him.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I can't help thinking a semi MG would always be a little disappointing at the range. Firing. . .one. . .round. . .at a. . .time. It sure would look cool in the safe though! :50cal:

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Could always start your own Tabuk Project.........I am..... :grin:

·
Registered
431 Posts
I would for sure get a Bulgy sidefolder if you don't have one. IF you can get a 5.45 krink too:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts