AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier out of http://www.ramstaffkennels.com/ named Bishop. He's extremely useless.

I also have a Rat Terrier, Bullet, who makes a much better watch dog. Too bad he doesn't have the size to back up the bark.

Oh, and I meant to add, I think they're gay. :sad:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Ones a weim...the other is a vizsla...Hungarian :)

Not sure what the thread was that I made this pic for but heres another...He's a rescue from Hurricane Ivan...

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have a pit (staff) named Tank, properly named. He ran chest first into the big ole' oak tree in the back yard once chasing a stick. he hit it at about 15mph, took a little bark off the tree, bounced off and kept going. He's truly a Tank.

·
Registered
791 Posts
In case my avatar didn't give it away, I have a female Chocolate Lab named Willy.....I always wanted a dog named Willy, and the wife insisted it was a female - compromise is good sometimes.

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
We have a Labradoof. "Bubba". (We didn't name him. :roll: )
3/4 Black Lab, 1/4 Terrier. Got his size reduction courtesy of the Terrier side of the family. He weighs just 50# and is solid muscle. But otherwise he looks and acts like a well bred working Lab. He has the old fashioned stiffer and shiny/oily coat. Not the teddy bear fluff so many are bred with now-a-days. Water and dirt don't stick to him. He's like a teflon dog. He's eight years old now, loves our cat and is a great shop buddy for me. He's happiest just joining us in whatever we're doing at the moment. He's a real sweetheart of an old dog.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Man, you guys are going to laugh at me, but my dog passed away two years ago and im left with this guy... :oops:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Uuuuuggghhhhhhhh - I feel for you. I married into one cat and then we took on another. But I got my revenge. One trip to the groomer was all it took for these two Himalayans....

Before grooming:

After:

Before:

After:

:grin: :grin: :lol: :twisted:

Thank God I have a dog!!!!! :bd:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Wallace is my Dog..he's a Scottish Terrier mixed with Schnauser...a big dog in alittle dogs body :grin:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Max. An Australian Cattle Dog. Rescued him from the pound. Best dog I've ever owned. He looks just like the dog on the left in the "Priceless" thread in the Recreation Room.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I am not supposed to have pets, but I have a rescued Maine **** cat. She is so much like a dog though that it is not funny! When I get out of this place, I'm getting a Bloodhound! i need a "drinkin' bourbon on the front porch" buddy! :twisted:

·
Registered
133 Posts
This is Angus. 4 mo chocolate lab.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Here are my girls! On the left is Misty, a Rat Terrier On the right is China, a chocolate & tan Min-Pin

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Boston and a Boxer

Ellie and Abbie

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yellow Lab female, Black Lab male and a Boxer male. I will try and post pics later, right now I am just too damn tired after a 12 hour night shift...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts