AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have resigned mtself to the fact that most folks think my Saiga I've worked is hideous. In looking at the rest of my collection it definately is the rough one. Show off your beast, please!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
bite your tongue..there is no such thing as an ugly gun :mrgreen:

·
Registered
489 Posts
I own these two fine rifles. I have had them for many years. Before MTV before even 8 tracks. These were my assualt rifles High capacity baby.

Grandpa and me would shoot bluejays with these bad boys.

Ken RSA

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
My ugliest gun is an AK!!! A NIB Norinco 86S...haven't been able to endear myself to it yet, but it is part of the "collection". Kinda like a fat girl.... fun to play with, but you wouldn't want to be seen in public with either one!

·
Registered
100 Posts
It's ugly, in the evil kind of way, it's name is "Thumper". It's a NEF 10ga single shot cut down to 18.5" bbl. Bead sight reinstalled, shellholder / pouch / cheekrest / + sling added.

If I really need to kill something, I grab Thumper. If a horse goes lame in your driveway, grab Thumper. If you need to stand on the front porch and scare someone away, grab Thumper. If a Water Buffalo is attacking your house for some reason, grab Thumper.

She eats 3 1/2" 00Buck (18 pellets), 3 1/2" 1 Buck (27 pellets), and 3 1/2" lead slugs (1 3/4 oz.) There are 5 of each of these rounds on / in the pouch thingy.

When she shoots she goes boom, but more of a thumpy boom. Boomstick make dead.

:sniper:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
She's a homely little thing, but I still love her:

Looks aren't important when you've got a happy switch. :razz:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
MKM said:
My ugliest gun is an AK!!! A NIB Norinco 86S...haven't been able to endear myself to it yet, but it is part of the "collection". Kinda like a fat girl.... fun to play with, but you wouldn't want to be seen in public with either one!
:roflmao:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Cameron said:
KY-AK said:
Here's my ugliest AK..... At least thats what one guy on Gunboards said :lol:
That is VERY unique. Mind giving out where you got such a bullpup kit?
I built it from scratch...... theres a better breakdown in the Polish forum here at the site......

·
Registered
189 Posts
KenR_RedStarArms said:
I own these two fine rifles. I have had them for many years. Before MTV before even 8 tracks. These were my assualt rifles High capacity baby.

Grandpa and me would shoot bluejays with these bad boys.

Ken RSA

Is the barrel, on the lower rifle, bent upwards?

·
Registered
489 Posts
The nylon 66 had a round not go down the barrell followed by one that wanted to. I keep it any way. A gun gone from childhood is gone forever.

Ken RSA

·
Registered
545 Posts
I will not admit in public what lies in my safe. I still can't believe I bought it...ughh! But the price was very reasonable. All im saying that its a 9mm plastic black rifle with the mag in the pistol grip. :shock:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Starivojnik said:
I will not admit in public what lies in my safe. I still can't believe I bought it...ughh! But the price was very reasonable. All im saying that its a 9mm plastic black rifle with the mag in the pistol grip. :shock:
I have something that resembles that remark! Does that little black rifle fold in half? Mine does and its reciever is CNC alloy and takes Glock magazines. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts