AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Even if it's not from a gun, if it could be from a gun, so market it like it is. +10
Black? It's tactical and scary +20
It's from one of those ass halt rifles with the shoulder thingies that go up. +30

If it was vintage, it could have been 'rare' which would have doubled the price.

$60 for that screw. Shipping costs $20 with Hazmat, Covid, and inclement weather fees.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Damn, I was just googling the cost of a non descript non assigned screw. How lucky am I to come across this thread at this time. Also I will say this that the OP was being a little racist in his description of said screw.... black. Did you really need to describe the color? Also kudos to OP for not assigning any sort of thread pattern or style, slotted / phillips/ allen key/ torx I could go on but would it matter? The point being no screw's feelings were hurt in your original question.

Just keeping it woke.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Just don't assume the screw's gender or else. Keep in mind screws can undergo a transition to a nail or go from a flat to a Philips head.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Thread pitch is the KEY here. Also are the grooves going from left to right...right to left, or up down...or the very rare down up grooves which would have been used on navy vessels...

Does it seem to have been fired ?

Do you have a box...which would increase value to someone with loose screws...

Might be careful this was not a throw away or stolen screw used in a crime...I mean that price would scream something is wrong if you sell to cheap..

Please don't get this tangled up in your hair, the only way to remove it would be with gorilla glue.....

In any case great find, I'd put some type of lock on it if you have children, pets or older people - at home...You can never be to safe with that...Put out someone's eye with that you know if not careful...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts