AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What is the best option when looking for a Russian Smersh?

I have been looking for a Russian Smersh off and on for awhile. Never really can find anyone with them in stock and the few that looked half way decent where nearly always around $300.

Is this just one of those things that is going to cost over $200 no matter what? Also where is the best place to look?

I see stuf like this on ebay from time to time:
Russian Army Special Forces Smersh Tactical Vest RPK | eBay

·
Registered
3,599 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Reactions: Lord AK-47

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
You want legit gear you're going to pay between $125-$225 for russian stuff. It's pretty well built but I don't think as well built as the stuff here in the states that might run you more. It's as good on stitching and material as your typical USGI 782 gear IMO but lacks the double, triple, and quadruple stitching you're going to find from other brands. FWIW, I own the Tarzan M22 Russian OMON Tarzan M21 M22 M23 M24 M25B M32 assault vest and it's a good piece of gear.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You want legit gear you're going to pay between $125-$225 for russian stuff. It's pretty well built but I don't think as well built as the stuff here in the states that might run you more. It's as good on stitching and material as your typical USGI 782 gear IMO but lacks the double, triple, and quadruple stitching you're going to find from other brands. FWIW, I own the Tarzan M22 Russian OMON Tarzan M21 M22 M23 M24 M25B M32 assault vest and it's a good piece of gear.
I like the Smersh cause it looks "cool". I just dont want to spend $200+ on vanity. I have some rigs already just want something else to play with.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I hear ya, might want to just wait around the EE for some discounted stuff then would be my advice. Stuff like that pops up every other month or so...

·
Registered
178 Posts
I just bought a nice set with all pouches and butt pack for $200 shipped from red-alliance.net Its an airsoft forum but there is a lot more gear there than here.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have one loaded up with 74 mags. Fits 12 in the two pouches, I like it for the weight distribution. Paid 150 for it off of eBay awhile back...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts