AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K., I couldn't really word the question the way I wanted in the thread title...

It should go more along the lines of:

"Which Is The One AK Parts Kit That You Had A Chance To Buy But Snoozed And Now Can No Longer Get?"

For me, I wish like Hell that I had bought an Excellent condition all matching numbers Yugoslavian M70B1 kit when they were around. I saw one that had a like-new bore and everything...but I snoozed...and I now I'm kicking myself.

Maybe one day I'll come across one again, but I'm not holding my breath....

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
i wish i was a few years older so i could have gotten in on the "good ole days" of cheap kits and cheap ammo.....

i wonder how long it will be before i am reminising about $200 parts kits...

·
Banned
8,171 Posts
i wish for the equipment to make my own ak's. its only a matter of time before a cnc starts making gas blocks and trunions and other goodies........... :shock:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
North Korean and Iraqi Tabuk.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
John32369 said:
A M-76 kit
+1

$300 M76 kits complete with 4 mags, pouches, scope, scope cover, bayonet... all accessories.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
wasn't around when the PLO kits came in..wish I was, that would have been my first choice russian kit :smile:

I do wish i picked up a Hungarian UF kit.. when Copes had them. I just snoozed on that one.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Matching Egyptian kit. I have a soft spot for the Maadi. :smile:

·
Registered
512 Posts
I just wish I had stockpiled some of cheapies, like the $59 AMDs or $89 Romys. I'd rather have 10 or 20 of those kits than any particular one.

At the time I remember thinking, AK parts kits couldn't possibly get much more expensive- why would people pay $200+ for an ordinary, common AKM kit when they could buy a Saiga for $250? Of course those were the days before the barrel ban, when pretty much any surplused AK in the world was fair game for parts kit fodder.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
A Yugo M70B1 with some cool soldier art on the wood. I have seen a few of these builds on this forum that looked great.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
does any one have a list of all the differnt AK kits they imported from differnt countries?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts