AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets have a picture and a little story on your unique AK and why its unique.
Ill start :

My Norinco 84 3A. Bought it on the EE on arfcom on my downtime for $925. Came with original bayonet and all the mags pictured. From what Ive read they are pretty rare and only a few were imported before the ban.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
well I only have 2 AK's So my SERIII

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
My "Most Unique" would be my Carved Yugo,

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
i'm poor,so i have nothing unique. :sad: just a few romies.i get sily with my refinishing,to make them more my own.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Mine would be have to be my M-85, because only 50 kits made it into the country.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
this is my unigue AK..not by collector standards or rarity but because I had always wanted to do a AK-74 clone with real russian wood, as I think the AK-74 full wood rifle is one of the best looking cosmetically AK's there is.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
My most unique:

My favorite/best functioning although pretty far from a "standard" AK
(Just completed 7/27):

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I would say my md-65 its got got a very used orginal finish on it and 4 large "kill" marks in the top handguard. Looks like its been thru a few wars makes you wonder where its been...

·
Registered
512 Posts
Here's my most unique AK. It's a Bulgarian SLR-101 with Bulgarian AR-M9 furniture. I've never seen this complete furniture set mounted on an American AK before (probably because most people use US stuff for compliance), but it looks awesome and it's comfortable as hell. I have to use a US floorplate and follower for compliance in my Bulgy waffle mag, but in my opinion it's worth it. I thought about de-banning the barrel, threading it for a normal break and so on, but once I got this set, I just couldn't. The muzzle break matches the lines of the furniture so well it's like it was made for it.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
ak

i would have to say the rarest ak i have is a hungarian AMP-69 100% mint & matching.Will try to get pictures later
[/img]

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
Mine is probably my SAM-7 SF. I love my SLR-105A1R and my SLR-106U but it's by far my favorite.

Bonus .50 pic!

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Mine would be the M95 fixed stock with M77 rail and mount. Low recoil, adjustable gas system.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
gun

smkgns, i'm with you on not shooting it, it's a nice peice made for fondling only[ may be some drools ]

1 - 20 of 68 Posts