AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..and weapon pics?

I have several Concord press and Osprey books that have lots of pic and color plates, but I would like more. Any ideas?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,313 Posts
It ain't no "book", but go down to WallyWorld and look for a copy of "The Beast" on DVD...$8...lots of good sexy Russian Afgan war stuff on there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,967 Posts
Rotdorn said:
It ain't no "book", but go down to WallyWorld and look for a copy of "The Beast" on DVD...$8...lots of good sexy Russian Afgan war stuff on there!
I have searched the wally world bins a hundred times..nothing! :evil: If anyone has a spare or can get one I'll buy it from you. :mrgreen:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,916 Posts
Fireman said:
Rotdorn said:
It ain't no "book", but go down to WallyWorld and look for a copy of "The Beast" on DVD...$8...lots of good sexy Russian Afgan war stuff on there!
I have searched the wally world bins a hundred times..nothing! :evil: If anyone has a spare or can get one I'll buy it from you. :mrgreen:


Who's your buddy, who's your pal, who climbed into the goddamn bin at Wally World after work today to find you a copy of The Beast?

That's right, I did.

PM inbound Fireman. :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Mods, what about a historical forum.

Books, movies and the like can be discussed, I'd be willing to donate my services. :mrgreen:

I'm reading an interesting book right now called "Armageddon: The Battle for Germany 1944-45" by Max Hastings. A lot of graphic detail of the soviet-german fighting in the last few months. A good page turner. :grin:

-mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,967 Posts
Templar said:
Fireman said:
Rotdorn said:
It ain't no "book", but go down to WallyWorld and look for a copy of "The Beast" on DVD...$8...lots of good sexy Russian Afgan war stuff on there!
I have searched the wally world bins a hundred times..nothing! :evil: If anyone has a spare or can get one I'll buy it from you. :mrgreen:


Who's your buddy, who's your pal, who climbed into the goddamn bin at Wally World after work today to find you a copy of The Beast?

That's right, I did.



PM inbound Fireman. :twisted:
YOU DA MAN!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SturmGrenadier said:
If you can find a copy of "Inside The Soviet Military" by Carey Schofield, it is worth it.

I got it on Amazon for $11 bucks. Thanks for the info!

I still want to know which one dieter is talking about.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top