• Dragunov...tell me more..

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • FEG parts or more pie!

Votes: 8 16.3%
1501 - 1509 of 1509 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Couldn't you use the standard folding stock trunnion on the amd-65 and just put a folding brace on it?
We did that.....

We haven't heard from the AMD65 yet..just the sa85mP.....
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Dude, that's awesome. I was presuming I was going to have to have a builder swap trunnions. Hopefully the braced pistol is approved. I don't know why it wouldn't be...CZ scorpion/Bren pistols are sold that way left/right.

Anyway, still hella jazzed about the AMD 65 SBR. I've collected some accessories to go with...just need the pistol! 🙂

·
Registered
434 Posts
Any updates?

Still waiting on our gubmint pals?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,505
Sorry for not giving an update.

Here is what I know.

The HD18 was approved ..

The sa85mP is back in submission
The amd65 is in submission

The hipower pistol.long slide competition was denied and we are gonna do.some stuff to figure it out.

They claimed the long slide isn't sporting...

It didn't meet pistol points ...so we are trying again with some safety stuff added to it.

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
It's a long slide, it's a target/competition pistol, of course it's sporting. Should appeal the ruling and list some examples of other long slide target pistols they are letting in.
Those are coming in as sporting pistols and they're being imported from the Phillipines.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Sorry for not giving an update.

It didn't meet pistol points ...so we are trying again with some safety stuff added to it.

Great news on the HD18, watch people be shocked when hey start getting imported again. The High Power issue reaks of FN/Browning interference. Some people just cant stand others be successful.
Btw are you guys planning releasing things on the Eu market, I know the American market is the big cash but I hate for you guys to have all your eggs in one basket

Reactions: Udo51

·
Registered
138 Posts
I second you should look into doing the EU, but I know its definitely an ordeal to do it. Obviously please take care of the people on the list first, but Im sure you'd do that. Good to have a back up plan just in case

·
Registered
311 Posts
The amd65 is in submission
Yarhg!! Damn slow rolling SOBs at ATF!!! Great news on the 18, but I guess I'll go back to patient waiting.

BTW, any updates on:

1) signed posters?
2) find any more cool stuff in warehouses?
3) random question, did FEG have a 'circle designation' like other east bloc commie factories? ((10)), (11) etc.?

1501 - 1509 of 1509 Posts