AK Rifles banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a SAW grip on my WASR. It ofcourse has the trap door and a small storage spot.

For those of you with a similar grip, do you keep anything in there?

I haden't planned on using it for anything, but now I am thinking about it.

I was thinking a battery for my red dot and a quarter or something similar. The battery compartment, scope rings, and my rail all have thumb screws with a big slot to use a quarter or something to open them.

So what do you guys store?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have two Surefire batteries and a wad of cleaning patches to keep them from rattling. I don't have the greatest confidence in that stupid little latch staying shut, so I don't count on retaining the stuff in there for very long.

·
Registered
15 Posts
A single round... :grin:

1. Wrapped in the toe-end of a sock - FH when the brake is on, brake when the FH is on.
2. Extra battery or two for the clonepoint would be good if I was expecting to be very far from the range bag for very long.

·
Registered
215 Posts
djturnz said:
I have a SAW grip on my WASR. It ofcourse has the trap door and a small storage spot.

For those of you with a similar grip, do you keep anything in there?

I haden't planned on using it for anything, but now I am thinking about it.

I was thinking a battery for my red dot and a quarter or something similar. The battery compartment, scope rings, and my rail all have thumb screws with a big slot to use a quarter or something to open them.

So what do you guys store?
About the little latch, it is presumably the same as the latch on the M249? That being said I wouldn't trust it to hold a damn thing in there.

·
Registered
152 Posts
boresnake

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Charms candy and a little bottle of Tobasco :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot... Get it out of the Hummer - like yesterday :twisted:

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
It stores the soul of a fallen samurai.

But, if memory serves, a few forum members stored their finger in there for a while.

·
Registered
200 Posts
armakraut said:
It stores the soul of a fallen samurai.

But, if memory serves, a few forum members stored their finger in there for a while.
I usually keep a few pieces of double bubble... ya know, in case I have to kick ass and chew bubblegum :cool: Usually use my nose for finger storage, so the samurai had to move out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts