Premium Member
10,498 Posts
You can bet yer arse Rich will shoot it! :grin:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Templar said:
Damn son, is that the one you were asking about earlier?
Yes, that's it. He started out with the price kinda high. I waited and then made an offer. He accepted and I sent the money out today. A few days and it will be here. :grin: :grin:

[quote:ir9kharj]You gonna shoot it...............???? :twisted:
[/quote:ir9kharj]

Not just yes but...HELL YES!!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys. I'm pretty pumped about it. Lots of this :grin: :grin: going on today.

To answer a few questions, it is an NMD-86,a Chinese SVD, cal. 7.62x54r. The rifle is lightly used, a good thing casue I'm gonna use it alot! :twisted: I picked this up from a guy on Gunboards.com. He had listed it a couple of weeks ago. I emailed him a couple of times. Waited a few days and then checked back to see if it was still there. It was so I shot him an offer, low but fair, at least what I thought was fair :twisted:.
He accepted and I sent the FFL and a certified check.

Yeah, it was pricey,about twice what Tigr's seem to sell for in real life. Not the crazy asking prices. I felt it was a good deal,the extra stock set,mags pouch and bipod are Russian. Heck if you think about it the extra's run $700-$800 from Ruseller.

I have been told that these are actually Soviet built. I will have to look it over and let you guys know what I find. This will be the center piece of my Soviet Afghan era collection.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bulletbait, the stock on it is a later Russian made set. The other one is the original Chinese made one. I need to find a Soviet era buttstock for it.

Yes it is a Norinco, the importer is CJA of Southfield MI.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts