·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
:lol: I know what you mean!

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got too much gun shit, spread out all over the damn place.

Hopefully I'll be organizing it better at the new place.........................................................................

Yeah, I didn't think so either.......... :roll:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Hey Templar, I live close to you man, how about I come over and help move...

Hmmm... so MY address is on the boxes... not my fault! :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Git'r done.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
"I've got too much gun shit, spread out all over the damn place.

Hopefully I'll be organizing it better at the new place..."

Yeah, right.

G

·
Yeah, but it depends on how much room you have with your new place.

The last move I did my gun stuff went into a room half the size of my
old place. Thats was the worst part. Hopefully you will be moving to a bigger space so you can organize your gun stuff better.

You know how all of us gun guys are perennial accumulators so if you're moving into bigger digs its all worth it!

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
The last time I moved, I went 1600 miles and threw out a third of my accumilated crap. I hate moving too ... :beer:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Templar said:
I've got too much gun shit, spread out all over the damn place.

Hopefully I'll be organizing it better at the new place.........................................................................

Yeah, I didn't think so either.......... :roll:
:lol:

Not gonna happen brutha :grin:

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
I'm on my fourth house and i'm only 31, I've gotten the moving thing down pat, it helps having a 38 foot enclosed fifth wheel trailer though :wink: and alot of those rubbermaid storage containers. The basement in my old house was 1400 sq feet and my current basement is about 900 needless to say i still have shit in storage. Have a drink Templar, smoke a cigar, chill a little, finger fuck ur M14 then get back to work. Good luck!! McM

·
Registered
716 Posts
warty said:
I bought my house. The next time I move, they box ME up. :wink:
amen. i was thinkin, i bought a duplex. now, my payment and utilities are covered by the other half of this place :twisted:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Good luck to ya Templar. Hopefully I'll be moving in less than a year--I'm already trying to get rid of what I'm sure I won't need. Planning to buy all new furniture and have it delivered--what I have now can either stay with the place or someone can pick it up. But I can already tell it's not going to be fun.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts