AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did our African friends finally manage to burn the plant to the ground in one of their incessant "civil wars"? I have been looking around and I can't seem to find it anymore.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
LOL that sounds so racist. :lol:

I do not know why they don't have any, I would guess that the govornment made them start working for them again... or it could be the same reason the other ammo has gone dry...

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I have'nt seen it advertised in awhile,I wish I had bought some for my collection.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just for the record, I am not racist by any means. I just can not tolerate stupidity like is going on all over the African continent. It doesn't make any difference what color the murdering sons of bitches are, they are stupid to the point of being self defeating.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
dalesimpson said:
Just for the record, I am not racist by any means. I just can not tolerate stupidity like is going on all over the African continent. It doesn't make any difference what color the murdering sons of bitches are, they are stupid to the point of being self defeating.
I do not think you are racist man, I said that in jest. I understand where you are comming from, that continent seems to be home to daily genocide. Sorry if I sounded like I was accusing you, I wasn't.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Q-gunner2 said:
dalesimpson said:
I do not think you are racist man, I said that in jest. I understand where you are comming from, that continent seems to be home to daily genocide. Sorry if I sounded like I was accusing you, I wasn't.
No offense taken Q-gunner. I should have chosen my words more carefully in my initial post. I don't want anybody accusing me of riding around at night burning crosses and wearing a sheet over my head.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I heard J&G were the main importers of it and are no longer importing it. Don't know for what reason though.

·
Registered
497 Posts
On a different gun forum one of the members posted this.

I just stopped by Vector Arms, the importers of Zimbabwean-made CHEETAH 7.62x39mm FMJ ammo. They informed me that, due to paperwork and the cost of going thru government importation red tape that they will NO LONGER IMPORT CHEETAH AMMO. They said that they actually lost money on the last shipment imported, and no longer have any in stock.

Cheetah has a good reputation as a quality ammo with some real pluses over the common Russian ammo. It is clean burning, usually quite accurate, and very range friendly because of the brass case and conventional lead-core copper guilding metal bullet that passes all the magnet tests.
It usually ends up costing around $5.00 for its 40-round boxes. It also comes in a wooden 1440-rd ammo crate.
I would suggest that anyone interested shouldn't hesitate to buy it when you get a chance.

This was back in Sep 2004. Take it for what it is worth. I don't know the validity of it, but since then, I've not seen any in great quantities.

DK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts