AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my second book will be dedicated soviet RPK's history and modifications.

In plan:
-Detailed high-quality photos of pre-seried RPK 1959 year (only 305 RPK was produced in 59 year).
-Detailed high-quality photos of pre-seried RPKS 1961 year (officialy RPKS in production since 1962 year).
-Detailed high-quality photos of RPKN.
-Detailed high-quality photos of RPKL.
-Detailed high-quality photos of RPKSL.
-Detailed high-quality photos of RPKSN.
-High quality rare photos of RPKL, RPKN, PRKSN, PRKSL in service in soviet/russian army.
-History of RPK and info about technological change.
-Detailed high-quality photos of accesories, night accesories, heli bipods for RPK, shooter ruler and etc.
-Statistics about production of RPK's for each year.
-Of course on english language.

What do you want to see in book else?

Thanks,
Pavel

Photos for attention :)

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
I need those side rails.

Full color pics of everything, yes!

Will this be for Russian Rpk only? Can you include other countries or will that be another book?

·
Registered
576 Posts
It'd be interesting to know when they first saw combat. My best guess would be the border conflict of 1969, I know by the end of Vietnam they were present and that they were seen in Africa by at least the early 70s.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need those side rails.

Full color pics of everything, yes!

Will this be for Russian Rpk only? Can you include other countries or will that be another book?
In my hands only soviet line...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It'd be interesting to know when they first saw combat. My best guess would be the border conflict of 1969, I know by the end of Vietnam they were present and that they were seen in Africa by at least the early 70s.
Operation "Dunay" (eng. Danube) in 1968

1 - 5 of 5 Posts