AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
The milled National Match #386's are out there. I have one with the attached bipod and post ban pinned muzzle attachment. Came with original drum, mags and cleaning kit. Have not seen one since
for sale.
I would want a nicer example for the money they are asking, not the BFPU look..Poly Tech or not...IMHO

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Yes it is just as advertised, a Poly Tech Legend National Match imported by the Kengs. After George Bush the First put an end to imported evil looking weapons, the Legend National Match showed up as the angelic MAK-91. Both versions are hard to find, but for $2000 as rare as it is, it should be in much better shape than the one in the listed auction, preferred new or like new in box and especially with that very rare cone shaped muzzle device that they shipped with.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Used to see them for sale all the time but they didn't move very often. Just wasn't real popular. Kind of like the Egyptian RPMs, not a semi clone of anything real.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Saw that photo of the grip nut not in it's slot. Just one more reason that what is a rare rifle isn't worth the rare rifle price. Would not surprise me to see at least one stock screw that won't tighten. Also judging by the wear on the hammer that rifle has been well used.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Saw that photo of the grip nut not in it's slot. Just one more reason that what is a rare rifle isn't worth the rare rifle price. Would not surprise me to see at least one stock screw that won't tighten. Also judging by the wear on the hammer that rifle has been well used.
Milled guns don't have that nut. They have a block riveted under the receiver.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Actually that little block on the left side of the receiver is a scope mount. There is a mount that was designed for it, and although I have seen them in pictures, I have never seen one in person.
No sir, that block is a place holder for a mount that was never designed. It is just riveted to the receiver and in no way could secure a mount. The reason there are no PolyTech NM's with scopes is because the mount never came to fruition. Likely what you have seen is a red star mount attached to a Poly, like this.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts