AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
If all things work out a ham. green been cassarol goolash and pees bread and pie apple or chocolate. have a Marry Christmas all.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Probably nothing different than any other day :(

·
Premium Member
6,893 Posts
Probably something similar to last year....still gotta get the beer. #3 is the best....

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
We are closed this week , but today we are feeding the sheriff's dept. and all the insurance guys in the county. :)
These are the pork butts that have beed smoking all night. chicken has been cooking since 6 am. My wife made potato salad, coleslaw, and baked beans.

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
Cow tongue soup, calf brain salad and sou boureg which is sort of a cheese pie. Delicious food that my mother in law cooks once a year.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
I dont care as long as these last 2 weeks are over :frustration: none stop 16hr days! My Xmas dinner is going to be a liquid one

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
I dont care as long as these last 2 weeks are over :frustration: none stop 16hr days! My Xmas dinner is going to be a liquid one
Im with you there. I don't drink much in fact the last time I did was may 2006. I just broke the seal on a very expensive bottle and plan to enjoy it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts