AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats the difference between the ban and the no ban...just the muzzle brake? I have a buddy that will sell me one for 800, Is that a steal or just what they sold for?

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Robpiat said:
Whats the difference between the ban and the no ban...just the muzzle brake? I have a buddy that will sell me one for 800, Is that a steal or just what they sold for?
That's a little less than they originally sold for, and a hell of a steal.

The only difference between ban and no ban is that the ban model has a pinned muzzle nut.

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys are a very bad influence. I have to take some vitamins so that I can sell plasma tommorow.

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Robpiat said:
You guys are a very bad influence. I have to take some vitamins so that I can sell plasma tommorow.

Part of the job man, part of the job, and I'm just trying to do my job well........ :twisted:

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ANybody know where to get mags for the damn thing...This is a whole new caliber for me...going to be a pain in the arse. Are there any 40 rnders?

Feed tower for a beta? :twisted:

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will any other countries mags work???

Do they have them cheaper anywhere...Lew Horton maybe?

Will a Tapco Galil hanguard fit it? Can I change out the dustcover for one with a mount?

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Just noticed tonight that Arsenal's web site shows them in stock. This is a change from last week. Now if only they would make a stamped one!

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I killed a lot of birds with one stone

I didn't have an Arsenal
I didn't have a Milled AK
I didn't have a 223 AK
I didn't have a RPK built

1 - 15 of 15 Posts