AK Rifles banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some brand new Chinese mags in a trade and was curious what their worth. I know their not worth a fortune but if there worth much more than standard mags I might jsut sell them and buy some of the cheap centerfire mags. I could care less if they are brand new or preban Chinese. Im going more for quanity as long as they function

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Travis I guess that would help wouldnt it. The truth is that Im still waiting on them to arrive so untill then I cant say. If my memory is correct the chrome follower mags are worth quite a bit more I would also guess the ribbed ones are worth more as well. Is that right? I will have 10 of them and if I can get $100-$150 for the lot I will probably trade them out.

·
Registered
464 Posts
thedukeryan said:
Travis I guess that would help wouldnt it. The truth is that Im still waiting on them to arrive so untill then I cant say. If my memory is correct the chrome follower mags are worth quite a bit more I would also guess the ribbed ones are worth more as well. Is that right? I will have 10 of them and if I can get $100-$150 for the lot I will probably trade them out.
:neutral: I'd like to have 2, if they are niw and just the standard chi-com 30s. Just can't afford a fortune in 'em. :wink: Madtechcool :cool:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
I have a blued NIW Chinese mag that has no rib on the back, it came with a Polytech so it might have a chrome follower.

Would I be better off using it or keeping it in the wrap for collecting purposes?

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Q-gunner2 said:
I have a blued NIW Chinese mag that has no rib on the back, it came with a Polytech so it might have a chrome follower.

Would I be better off using it or keeping it in the wrap for collecting purposes?
Keep it in the wrap -- Plenty of other mags on the market available for you to shoot. Just my two cents

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got my mags and they are Chinese non ribbed back and as far as I can tell do not have the chrome followers. They are however brand new. What would 9 of these go for?

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
thedukeryan said:
Got my mags and they are Chinese non ribbed back and as far as I can tell do not have the chrome followers. They are however brand new. What would 9 of these go for?
Individually I would 'try' to sell them @ $15 each. A Chinese collector may be interested in the NIW aspect. Otherwise pakage them and move all of them at once.

They sound nice :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts