·
Registered
1,233 Posts
....and no hearing or eye protection.

Reactions: MotorcityMan

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
With Duck Dynasty now being broadcast in the middle east, Duck hunting has become very popular !

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hell, they probably got an emergency airdrop of several pallets of fresh 7.62X39mm the very next day, courtesy of our "commander-in-chief" & company.

·
Super Moderator
25,780 Posts
Probably a wedding celebration.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why is it that they can run around with full autos and we get the run around if we want one?
I'm in the land of the free but am not free to have a full auto without going through a bunch of hoops and paying extra for stamps and all that...fcked up. I'm in illinois and don't own one and not sure if I could here anyway.

·
Banned
950 Posts
We haven't been free in this country for decades and keeps getting worse.

7n6

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
Why is it that they can run around with full autos and we get the run around if we want one?
I'm in the land of the free but am not free to have a full auto without going through a bunch of hoops and paying extra for stamps and all that...fcked up. I'm in illinois and don't own one and not sure if I could here anyway.
Not agreeing with a MG ban by any means...but given the choice of our current nation and other 3rd world shit holes....I'll stay right where I'm at.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts