AK Rifles banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a day like this? I left my truck at work last night ( rode home with the wife) I rode to work with my son this morning. Yeap, I left my keys in my truck locked in the shop. Im stuck outside. Everyone one was late today . I have 4 people waiting on me.

Welding a bedside on a truck welding over head & a big A$$ puddle "POPS" liquid metal in the ear! :evil: Damn that hurts.

Its 98 degrees today Africa hot! I walk out back to throw away the old bedside Bam! red wasp pops me on the hand.

Had a good lunch burgers on the grille . I wrote an estimate on a plumbing truck and told the guy Ill be calling you . I need a bigger water heater plus mine is 8 years old.

WAIT FOR IT.........................................

I work 2 hours over and finally get home BURGERS cooked on the grille again!

Take a hot bath only to get out to the wife yelling what the hell! Hot water going out the floor safety drain thing. I $hit you not.

Its not leaking now . I turned off the power. I guess the heating element is stuck or the cut off switch is stuck.

Rant off I feel better already...............not.

Yeah , Im shooting the shit out of that water heater! Pics to follow in a few days!

· Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
snakebite said:
:allright: water heater shoot at will36's!
Ill supply the ammo if you help change it out. :twisted:

OH, Im sorry if a was an A$$ on the phone when you called as you can tell I was having a bad day when you called I had just got zapped by the wasp.

I didnt notice did you get your stuff?

· Registered
1,892 Posts
Will, now that you got all that bullshit out of the way, you should be set for a good weekend. Have some cold beer on hand.

Or did I just jinx you?.........Oh Shit!.........Sorry man! :stonehim:

Good luck, let us know how it went monday.

· Registered
6,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I didnt want to post this , but yesterday coming to work some jackass sucidal dick played chicken with a old man in a toyota in front of me and tried to hit me. The old man ran off a 30 foot dump before a bridge to keep from having a head on. I kept my truck on the road (wrong side thank god no one was behind this nut) The old guy was shook up pretty bad so was I. The police didnt catch him. Another man who stopped and myself were to busy checking on the old guy to chase the dick head.

crazy shi#........Ill be @ church sunday. :wink:

· Registered
8,049 Posts
will36 said:
jackass sucidal dick
I think he drove through Houston last Wednesday. :evil:

Sounds like a reason to want a self loading 20mm cannon slung low on the truck frame. You know, for taking out drivetrains... :50cal:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.