AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets see, I got a new polytech mag with chrome follower for 10 bucks! that was my only good score. they were selling wolf for 179$ a case!!!! can you imagine! I saw a polytech legend underfolder for 850. no box just rifle. I saw guys selling yugo sks's for 220!! and alot of hot chicks amazingly enough. thats it.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
paul_the_welder said:
lets see, I got a new polytech mag with chrome follower for 10 bucks! that was my only good score. they were selling wolf for 179$ a case!!!! can you imagine! I saw a polytech legend underfolder for 850. no box just rifle. I saw guys selling yugo sks's for 220!! and alot of hot chicks amazingly enough. thats it.
Thanks for the update! Did you see any AK kits for sale?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not to many, maybe a couple of kits. I did see a slant cut mak-90 with butthole stock for 600 bucks! haha rip off? oh I did see a bulgarian ssr-85c-2 NIB for 600, thats not a bad price for a gunshow. oh and tons of airsoft and beef jerky :goof:

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
paul_the_welder said:
lets see, I got a new polytech mag with chrome follower for 10 bucks! that was my only good score. they were selling wolf for 179$ a case!!!! can you imagine!
No reason to imagine this. It is reality now. I just checked my cost on a
case of WOLF this week and it is $110 / 1000 case in 7.62x39.
That puts it in the $159.99 retail range.

I saw guys selling yugo sks's for 220!! and alot of hot chicks amazingly enough. thats it.
Sounds like the best score would have been buying a couple of the hot chicks that the guy with the SKS's was selling.
Did he give you a price on them?? :cool:

KyAKGuy

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I went to the York, PA gunshow today. there was not a single round of 7.62 or 5.45 in the whole show. The only ak's anybody was selling were all wasr 10's. I did pick up a new chicom chest rig for 10 bucks and two unissued tanker mags for 10 apiece. I only saw one drum, Romanian, and the guy wanted $135 for it. Insane!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
paul_the_welder said:
lets see, I saw a polytech legend underfolder for 850. no box just rifle.
A legend underfolder for $850? BUY IT!!

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
paul_the_welder said:
married with kids , 850 on a legend underfolder! hahahahaaha thats funny.
Sell the kid, child labour is big in some countries. :lol:

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
The last show I went to had plenty of over prices AKs. I almost went to the york show, glad I didn't.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts