AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen one of these? It says its not a suppressor, sure looks like one, anyone thinking perm attach on a ak-102/104/105 clone?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here'e the attempted google translation:

Choke tube DTC "Night" is designed for installation on the Saiga hunting rifles - MK and AK-74, AK-74M, CSSA, AK-101, AK-102, AK-103, AK-104, AK-105. The device is universal and suitable for use on the machines and civilian caliber carbines (7.62 x 39 mm, 5.45 x 39 mm, .223 REM and .308 WIN). As the flame arrester product TACTICS TULA DTC NIGHT 20023 suppresses the flash when shooting, which masks the hunter and excludes temporary blindness arrow at dusk. As a compensator - muzzle brake attachment increases accuracy and reduces recoil, partially offset "jump" to the right - up (increases stability when firing weapons). In addition, the device allows you to reduce the time for aiming. NOTE. This choke tube is not an adaptation of a silencer (PBS silencer) and steps into conflict with the federal law "On Weapons".
FEATURES.
Gives hunting weapons kind of "military".
device uses the kinetic energy of powder gases from the barrel of weapons after a bullet fired.
When installing the product does not require alteration of the presence of weapons and tools.
knurled housing for easy loosening / tightening.

A feature of this choke tube is the presence of optional removable cover, which increases the effectiveness of the suppression of the flash in the night (twilight), the time mode ("Night"). This feature allows you to use the device in conjunction spritselami night vision (HDPE) without reducing their performance and not taking them out of order.
In the daytime mode ("Day"), the product can be used without the cover.
DTC active - reactive type (availability, as partitions - the membranes and the side openings)
A large number of cameras makes use of a highly effective tips.
On the lateral surfaces of the first compartment has an opening.
Four subsequent lower chamber of the country house and jump up (the upper chambers perymychki wider).

SPECIFICATIONS.
Barrel length in the "Day" is increased by 85 mm.
Dimensions DTC without housing 114 mm (total length) x 33 mm (maximum diameter).
internal thread 24h1.5 right.
DTK Weight 195 g without cover
material flame arrester-compensator- muzzle brake Steel 45.
Barrel length in the "Night" is increased by 90 mm.
Dimensions DTC with cover 119 mm (total length) x 44 mm (maximum diameter).
internal thread 33h1.5 right.
DTK Weight with casing 350 g
Housing material high strength aluminum alloy D16T or B95.
matte black color.
Coverage - a persistent chemical oxidation. Do not glare.

Product number: 20023

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Oh yea, ATF will pass that for importation, for sure....when swine take flight... here is a similar sorta Russian brake already imported Russian Tula muzzle brake, long looks a little like the inside part of above. The Saiga in the picture looks like it is missing a trunnion rivet and the bump rivet.

·
Registered
450 Posts
That IS pretty cool, but I sure wouldn't want to be the test case to argue with ATF tech branch over the Russian interpretation of it "not" being a suppressor...

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
its a suppresor by BATFE definition. All it has to do it decrease the report any amount, and it qualifies, and with that setup, it will reduce the report, guaranteed!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sorry for the late bump.

i have one of the Night muzzle attachments for my Saiga MK 762. Neat, looks sweet. As far as I can tell the muzzle report is pretty much the same.
i've been shooting surplus russian ammo from spam cans, I was hoping it to be an efficiwnt muzzle flash hider, but it isn't. With the cover off it works well as a compensator, a LOUD compensator.

So far I'm not sure if this is really something useful, besides looking awesome :)

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I remember someone posting a video somewhere recently on this forum where a guy with a 74m had one of these attached.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts