AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brand new SA M-5 .223. I think my M4gery is jealous! Bulgy flash suppressor is coming in later this week.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, Matt. All no-ban configurations.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Cool rifle. It's too bad Arsenal quit making the .223 ones.

Lookin' at y'all's pics makes me want one! :cool:

·
Registered
6,723 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Dieter122 said:
hkinfl said:
Nice rifle man, I just got mine yesterday too. Deiter, RSR has ban model for like 550 dealer cost.
where ? who?

If I can get one for around that price ill buy one right now

info?
Dieter, have your dealer get in touch with RSR, most dealers should have there info. My dealers cost on the ban model balck one was $546, and the green was 20-30 more I think.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Matt,

Let me call them. RSR is my number one distributor. I'll ask Ed if they have any post ban weapons...and the price. He didn't mention them when I called about the no ban SA M-5s.

Bud

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just got off the phone with my rep from RSR. There are no post ban models in stock anywhere. Just the no-bans are listed on his computer...but they're out of stock as well.

Dealers are just that. Some want to make a lot of profit and some don't. Like the motto says, "It's about the Kalashnikov...not the money."

RSR is a wholesale company, so a dealer would have to buy the product from them and then sell at resale. If you can find one from a dealer, another dealer near you can do the transfer. That would probably be your best bet. I'll be looking for you.

Bud

1 - 15 of 15 Posts