AK Rifles banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very nice! Sounds like a good buy on the Classic too.

While I like the blonde wood just find, if mine I would contact Z_Recto and see about finding a set of laminate with russian finish for that baby :smile:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
carb850 said:
Very nice! Sounds like a good buy on the Classic too.

While I like the blonde wood just find, if mine I would contact Z_Recto and see about finding a set of laminate with russian finish for that baby :smile:

I don't think a tool will even touch this one. I bought it for pure AK masturbation. I'll put on the gloves, spray them with silicone, and stroke that puppy until the finish wears off.

(Man, that's really sick)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I have shooters, and I have strokers, I'm a "2 of everything" kind of guy. (1) to keep NIB, in the grease if you will to satisfy/justify the collector jones, and (1) knock around shoot it up to use. I just need to get another one just like it and then it will make more sense.

But, for now, this one will sit and be pretty. :twisted:

·
Registered
881 Posts
Damn you!

Actually I'm glad you bought it because I was really having a hard time keeping myself from buying it.

I have the SAS M7 Classic and I can tell ya, you won't be disappointed!

Congrats!

·
Registered
183 Posts
M4arc said:
Damn you!

Actually I'm glad you bought it because I was really having a hard time keeping myself from buying it.

I have the SAS M7 Classic and I can tell ya, you won't be disappointed!

Congrats!
Me too! One more day and I'd have probably gone for it...beautiful rifle!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I'm anxious for it to get here. I'll take some good pics of her in different poses and post them. It is going to be real, real hard to not shoot it. I just got off the phone with Arsenal today about it, she's a keeper.

I just need to find another one just like it for cheaper / used or whatnot to be the shooter. It'll be a while though, I just bought 2 preban polytech's and now this thing. I'm done for a while.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
nice,..very nice!

i sure wish i had the cash to buy that bad boy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Classics are great guns. $1075 is surprising to me. Is this a typical price? Are we talking about the ban guns with the welded muzzle nut?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The one coming in for me is a "no ban" model, unpinned or welded muzzlenut, threaded bbl, etc. Full stock version. I would love an underfolder, though, too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I knew that they were pinned. I thought that they were welded to make the attachment permanent. Either way they are nice guns. I bought 3 back in 2001 when prices were much cheaper than they appear to be now!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
THS said:
Well, I have shooters, and I have strokers, I'm a "2 of everything" kind of guy. (1) to keep NIB, in the grease if you will to satisfy/justify the collector jones, and (1) knock around shoot it up to use. I just need to get another one just like it and then it will make more sense.

I could never own a firearm that I didn't shoot. I popped the cherry on an unfired 20 year old NDM-86 and I didn't think twice about it.

·
Registered
14,915 Posts
Thekatar said:
THS said:

I could never own a firearm that I didn't shoot. I popped the cherry on an unfired 20 year old NDM-86 and I didn't think twice about it.

Yup, +1. :twisted:

And yes........cherries are nice. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts