AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was involved in a situation Today that still has me scratching my head....
I was at a local Fun Show Today ... Looking to sell my Taurus PT 92 when I got stopped by a guy... After looking over my pistol he says he quickly says "I'll Take It"... (I was alittle surprised I was expecting to hear some haggling) Being a face to face sale I was ready to swap Info(Name, Address, I.D. #, ect.) to complete the sale... The guy seemed ok with the whole idea until I asked to see his I.d (verify his addy)... He starts out with the whole "I don't have my I.D with me.. I left it at home" excuse, which seemed odd to be Looking to Buy a Gun without I.D.....
So I told him since I just got there I'd hold it for him until he went and got his I'd from home...
I could tell that the guy wasn't ok with the idea so I don't know if the guy was expecting me to be sympathetic to him or what?? But he leans in close to me a Say's " I don't have an I.D. because Lost my I License,I have A WARRANT.."
:mad: :shock: I ABOUT SHIT A BRICK... :shock: :mad:
So I quickly tell him that was a dealer breaker...
He seemed Ok with it ....but then proceeds to say "that he was honest about his situation and thought that would help"..
I couldn't believe that someone would be that stupid to think that by just being honest it would change the situation ?? :eek: :eek:
With an abrupt "Sorry" I walked away... :neutral:
I was pretty much dumbfounded the rest of the day...

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
:shock:

yeah man im just shaking my head........wow

1 - 4 of 4 Posts