541 - 550 of 550 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Recreation

Wood Gun accessory Rectangle Gun barrel Gas

Bumper Netbook Gadget Automotive exterior Wood
Hood Wood Textile Bumper Grey

Two Rivers Arms, words cannot express how impressed I am with your work on my AK-12 build ranging from getting a matching finish, adding the Izhevsk symbol on the front trunnion, and the bolt cam rivet.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves!

·
Registered
3,098 Posts

·
Vendor
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #548 ·
Hi Everybody,

We continue to accept complete AK builds using your 100% receivers, barrels, U.S. trigger sets & complete parts kits.

For more information in order to send us your build, email us at [email protected]

We are here 5 days a week 7:30-4:00 cst

Thanks,
-Dan

·
Registered
185 Posts
Here a few builds I've gotten back from TRA over the course of 2022. TRAs work is always top notch. Got a Bulgarian T3 folder there now and a 1990 Tula AKS74U headed their way

1986 all matching Romanian Md63 on AKB barrel & childers receiver

KbK Gn60. This was a full rebuild. Original MLS receiver replaced with tortort that was blued to match kit, OG barrel re-converted back to 26x1.5 thread, straighten sights, engrave polish markings on receiver, unfreeze KbK specific muzzle nut.

M72B1 build. All matching early C prefix kit, Childers receiver, virgin yugo M72 barrel, hot blue finish.

·
Vendor
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #550 ·
Thank you Mr. Wolff, you are the best!

Posting these pictures along with the phone call yesterday speaks highly of your character, both to Two Rivers and the firearm community as a whole
with your continued support through the W.C.Wolff Co.

Tim, Dan and the TRA Gang

541 - 550 of 550 Posts