AK Rifles banner
501 - 520 of 553 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,895 Posts
Good to hear your up and running again! I need some work on my Krink to straighten the front sight, is it ok to call you sometime with some details? Also, I just watched 9Hole Reviews on your clone Tabuk Sniper, and Henry did a great run with it:

·
Registered
13,840 Posts
I'll check and let you know, you should be ok.
Worst that could happen is we hold it until you return.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I gave in, I picked up an RPK kit, Receiver (Childers) and sent it to Two River Arms.

I shot a full Auto RPK this summer, and I really liked it. Too bad I can't afford a full auto RPK, but I'm very excited for this build.

I hope your new place is working out for you. I suspect you will be busy for a while.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Excited to get my M72b1 and M70b1 this friday :)

Question!

Posting this here in case anyone else is OCD like me. I have several kits (three OG barrel Hungarians, early Romanians, etc) that need a domed center support rivet on the right/selector side. Since you only take 100% receivers, would you be interested in replacing/modifying this rivet? Currently there are no receiver companies willing to satisfy this request. Looking to turn my kit pile into a gun pile and these ones are in the way :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nice builds!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Fresh back from TRA 1976 Md63 and 1970 Md65. 10 part matching kits left in original finish built to match on childers serial matched receivers using virgin Romanian barrels. TRA always does top notch work. Can't wait get my next ones back. Just have to find some nice bfpu bayonets for these

501 - 520 of 553 Posts