AK Rifles banner
501 - 514 of 514 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,636 Posts
Good to hear your up and running again! I need some work on my Krink to straighten the front sight, is it ok to call you sometime with some details? Also, I just watched 9Hole Reviews on your clone Tabuk Sniper, and Henry did a great run with it:

·
Vendor
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #502 ·
I watched their video myself, impressive shooting!
Each of our Tabuk Sniper barrels are cut and fit from a blank.
In the right hands with proper shooting skills, they will perform well.
Thanks JoeMomma

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Nothing pressing, actually just the opposite, planning on being on vacay all thru August and didn’t want anything coming back too soon.

·
Premium Member
13,586 Posts
I'll check and let you know, you should be ok.
Worst that could happen is we hold it until you return.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I gave in, I picked up an RPK kit, Receiver (Childers) and sent it to Two River Arms.

I shot a full Auto RPK this summer, and I really liked it. Too bad I can't afford a full auto RPK, but I'm very excited for this build.

I hope your new place is working out for you. I suspect you will be busy for a while.

·
Vendor
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #510 ·
We are very busy and do not see the inflow of complete builds letting up anytime soon.

Thanks for the work Jeff, we will make it a nice one!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Excited to get my M72b1 and M70b1 this friday :)

Question!

Posting this here in case anyone else is OCD like me. I have several kits (three OG barrel Hungarians, early Romanians, etc) that need a domed center support rivet on the right/selector side. Since you only take 100% receivers, would you be interested in replacing/modifying this rivet? Currently there are no receiver companies willing to satisfy this request. Looking to turn my kit pile into a gun pile and these ones are in the way :)

501 - 514 of 514 Posts