·
Super Moderator
26,636 Posts
Pics of the new place yet?

Reactions: scottyb

·
Registered
355 Posts
Waiting for Two Rivers to take more rifles to build with their magic...

·
Registered
355 Posts
She's waiting for you Two Rivers :love:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ha Ha, hang in there guys, the wait will soon be over.
Dan
I just got my Call from Two River Arms.. My Romanian side folder is on its way home!!!!

2021 just got a bit better :) My other Two River guns are so Fantastic, I'm really looking forward to this one. though... I'm running out out gun storage space :(.. and My wife keeps asking.. isn't that enough guns already?

oh I think next might be an RPK... I got to talk myself into it though... Anyone with an RPK? Is it worth getting even though you have great AKMs?

·
Vendor
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #488 ·
I just got my Call from Two River Arms.. My Romanian side folder is on its way home!!!!

2021 just got a bit better :) My other Two River guns are so Fantastic, I'm really looking forward to this one. though... I'm running out out gun storage space :(..
Thanks, great doing business with you!

FYI - Larger house, more gun storage space...just a thought
-Dan

·
Registered
22,913 Posts
I'd imagine there's a LOT of equipment to be moved and set up, office supplies ordered, not to mention existing customer parts carefully catalogued and transported and that's just for starters. Contrast reliable contact with them dropping off the face of the earth like some other builders and the thread would be "LOL WHERES 2RIVERS AT WTF"

Also the backlog of work they already have.

·
Premium Member
13,586 Posts
10Guage is correct, there is a great deal of set up that has to be done, not the least of which is ATF approval for the address change to our 07 FFL

The last shipment of builds from the Bryant address is this week and pacman223 was one of them, thanks again Jeff.

We will continue responding to all emails received along with phone calls received during regular business hours.
-Dan

·
Registered
355 Posts
I've never seen two front trunnions installed in an AK. This should be interesting.
One is a demilled trunnion, and the other is the actual one for use.

Reactions: scottyb

·
Registered
28 Posts
The Rifle arrived. I already pinched my had a tiny bit on the side folder.

The finish is perfect, I'll try to get pictures, but I doubt I can capture how nice it is.

I gave in, I got an RPK parts kit. I tried to rely on friends to talk me out of it, they just said buy it. I could not resist any more. I think this is going to be my last rifle for a LONG time and yes I have said that before.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The Rifle arrived. I already pinched my had a tiny bit on the side folder.

The finish is perfect, I'll try to get pictures, but I doubt I can capture how nice it is.

I gave in, I got an RPK parts kit. I tried to rely on friends to talk me out of it, they just said buy it. I could not resist any more. I think this is going to be my last rifle for a LONG time and yes I have said that before.
Here are some pictures... I posted them in a different thread also (sorry if that is now allowed)

FN barrel, Childers receiver, side scope rail, and RAK-1 Trigger parts.

Here it is (the folding stock gun) standing next to another Two River Arms made Romanian akm that they built for me last year. I was finally able to shoot the fixed stock gun a few months back, and it shot great!! I'm really interested in how the PSA FN barrel does against a regular AK builder chrome lined barrel, I wonder if I can see a difference in group size? FN barrel is a bit pricy, not much cheaper than the rest of the kit. I need to find an optic of some kind for both of them now.

It looks so good, is supper tight (except the top hand guard). I took it apart last night, it was super hard to get the bolt carrier back in, I'm very pleased with that, not sloppy at all. The pistol grip might get replaced, everything looks 100% perfect, but the pistol grip is a bit beat up.

I'm amazed at how well Two River does with their guns.

·
Vendor
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #498 ·
We are now accepting parts kits as our new finishing rooms near completion.

Send the complete parts kits, barrels, trigger sets and 100% receivers along
with a note including build details, day phone and return shipping address. Must
have 922r compliant parts included, check each kit for any missing pieces or
parts before shipping and please box each parts kit up seperately.

Email us for questions or more information
Our new address appears below

Thanks everyone for your patience

481 - 500 of 514 Posts