AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is all. I'd say 45 round 5.56 mags but I know that it would be to long. Most who own the SA M5 RPK know it's bi-pod would be to short for the longer 74 type 45 rd mag. So a nice 40 rd 5.56 mag would be about right- and some furniture. We haven't seen furniture for these in over a year it seems.

7n6

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
They have been grey marketed into the USA already, in "Vepr" form with removable 10rd block.... They are imported into Germany for civilian sale, but retail is over $100 each.
Any retail shops have them for sale? I've only seen maybe a couple of private sellers, not much else. I'd pay $100 each or so for a couple.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
I could got for something like that.
I never know what to say when my SLR gives me that sad puppy face and asks why I never feed her more than 30 rounds at a time.
I try telling her it's because ammo is so expensive, but I think she's growing suspicious.

·
Banned
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I contacted XS systems to see about a 50 rd drum made for these. They make drums for nearly every type of rifle, HK's, SIG 551's, AR's, FAL's, even M1A's.

The down side is these RPK 5's have shorter bi-pod legs so shoving a long mag under them may not work. I have a few RPK 74 mags and they are way to long. Figured a 40rd slightly (very slightly) longer mag might work OR a very nice little drum.

High Capacity Magazines - X Products

1 - 6 of 6 Posts