AK Rifles banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts
Discussion starter · #44 ·
My wife went out of town for 2 weeks so I have time to goof off. If you guys really want a cool flag give me some ideas and I'll jack around with them. Here's some more flags I did for fun ... :razz:

No one will be insulting me if ya'll aren't interested, I'm just killing time ... :twisted:

Apache, those are cool, but don't you think the Vepr would be a better rifle to represent the site? :dance:

ETA :lol:

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Templar said:
Actually that's a Type I but it's still very cool.
See, now there's a classic example of why we're all here, I thought it was a Type III and now I won't look like a dumbass later, LOL ... :mrgreen:

So when do the trolls, dumbasses and dupe police show up from the other site?

I am REALLY hoping that this forum won't fill up with assbags like some other sites have lately. From looking at the member list this is a top notch group of guys here. I am just getting tired of seeing threads about whether or not your shit floats or sinks posted by some fool troll. Please, please, please do not let this place turn into that kind of forum. :grin:

dalesimpson said:

I am REALLY hoping that this forum won't fill up with assbags like some other sites have lately. From looking at the member list this is a top notch group of guys here. I am just getting tired of seeing threads about whether or not your shit floats or sinks posted by some fool troll. Please, please, please do not let this place turn into that kind of forum. :grin:
They will be dealt with accordingly - the staff here is more than prepared to spank a few asses should things get nasty.

Hopefully we will not have this problem.

dalesimpson said:

I have a feeling they won't show up over here.

I can see the AK side of the "other site" going down hill when all the good guys end up over here.

Hey guys! I followed jugrunner's link here. I was wondering how long it would be until another site popped up. I was kinda expecting it to be on Jeepcreep's Chicom AK site. I am more a reader than a poster on the AR15 AK side, but have been around there for a couple of yrs. I recently got a name change there, used to be Doug_H, but am now Frostbite. Not sure how many will recognize me, since I don't post too often.

Frostbite said:
Hey guys! I followed jugrunner's link here. I was wondering how long it would be until another site popped up. I was kinda expecting it to be on Jeepcreep's Chicom AK site. I am more a reader than a poster on the AR15 AK side, but have been around there for a couple of yrs. I recently got a name change there, used to be Doug_H, but am now Frostbite. Not sure how many will recognize me, since I don't post too often.
I recognize you doug! Great to see ya pal!

....don't worry frostbite.... I am Jeepcreep...I jusr went back to my original internet name ca'99

Frostbite said:
But I see you kept your title!!! :smile:
:wink: ....which one..."asshole"....yeah, everyone knows me by that one! :wink:

Rotdorn was a nickname given to me in a car club I was in back in 99, and I thought I would "go retro"!

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.